[AccessD] With Events? Detect When a Printer Has Completed?

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon May 11 16:30:43 CDT 2009

The worst part of that is this bit:

<quote>
This will wait forever, unless a printer event occurs. Note that because Visual Basic is a
single threaded application no user interface updates can take place while the wait is active
- if you are putting this code in an application that has a user interface you might do well to
put that in a totally seperate application and use registered windows messages to
communicate between them.
</quote>