[AccessD] MS Access Skills Assessment and Testing

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon May 11 20:25:18 CDT 2009

Good for you! Once in a while people don't like to be corrected, but
occasionally some do. This is reaching way back, to Grade Seven, when my
teacher was Ms. Mosquin, and she magnificently gorgeous and I suppose the
first love of my life (I was 12 and she was 20+ but that didn't matter to my
young heart)... And one day in class she said "spasdomically" and I raised
my hand and said "Miss Mosquin, it's 'spasmodically' not 'spasdomically'".
To her credit, she looked it up and discovered that I was correct, and
publicly admitted same to the class. And she went further. She told our
class that if anyone has any questions on how to spell any word, consult
Arthur! And that year I won the provincial spelling bee. I still posess the
medal that proves that at that time and place I was the best speller in the
province of Manitoba, Canada. Among other useless skills, I can also recite
the alphabet backwards (which I learned from a magnificent Brit band called
The Soft Machine, which was in turn named after a William Burroughs novel).

A.