[AccessD] Experts Exchange is pay only

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed May 13 12:16:29 CDT 2009

Nope.  I go to the Google page, and when I click the link in Google I end up at the "pay up or get
out" page.

I am pretty much not interested in Expert-Exchange at this point.  They were never particularly
efficient, a lot of the responses were folks who knew less than I did.  Why would I pay for that?
There seems to be nothing "Expert" about it, any yahoo can post their response AFAICT.  And now they
want me to pay for some yahoo's opinion?

I don't think so.