[AccessD] VMWare VM can't get to the network

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon May 25 11:05:48 CDT 2009

Just an update, the VM itself is on a usb hard drive.  I move that to my server running VMWare
Server and the VM runs fine and gets out to the network and internet so it is something on my laptop
causing the issue.

Really a PITA.  I have had many problems getting the laptop to reliably run VMs.  It works, it
doesn't work, it works, it doesn't work.

ATM it doesn't work.  Sigh.