[AccessD] SPAM-LOW: Re: VMWare VM can't get to the network

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon May 25 19:25:01 CDT 2009

Of course it is SOMETHING on the laptop.  This thing has worked in the past, then for whatever
reason it stopped.  I went so far as to uninstall VMWare, clean the registry, reboot, reinstall
(with a much newer version), and it still doesn't work.

The sad part is that I could do a lot of good work if I could get the VM working.  I want to build a
2007 runtime database but I am not going to pollute my dev machine with 2007.