[AccessD] I'm Back

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue May 26 14:35:55 CDT 2009

The lower end is where your funny bone lives.  I broke the shoulder
part.

Total clumsiness on my part.  Light went out over my desk and I got up
in the dark to turn another on.  I stepped on a small heater I couldn't
see and had forgotten about and took a header into the wall and onto the
floor.  Had 4 stitches above my left eye and a fractured shoulder as a
momento.  I'm going to keep a flashlight next to my desk from now on!!

Charlotte