[AccessD] Access Check References

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed May 27 05:06:39 CDT 2009

Hi William

Here it is:

http://databaseadvisors.com/pipermail/accessd/2003-July/011034.html

/gustav

>>> wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com 27-05-2009 11:41 >>>
Gustav

...I understand  the references from the standpoint of using them from
Tools/References toolbar as I've normally used them before ...this is the
first time I've used vba code to check them.

...as I noted in my reply to Stu, its the major and minor numbers that are
confusing to me ...ie, Access 9.0 "should" be Access 11.0 ...or maybe not.

...any insight/links/suggestions would be appreciated ...I'm using the
current slowdown to rebuild my template app from scratch, trying to correct
a lot of accumulated garbage from the past ten years with some highly
distilled "best practices" ...anything that would verify the references at
startup would appear to fit that mold ...tks.

William