[AccessD] MS Accounting discontinued

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Sun Nov 1 16:47:33 CST 2009

...I expect there is a lot of internal politics driving this ...MS Dynamics
is a much higher markup product and primarily sold and supported through MS
partners ...MS Accounting essentially cut the bottom out from under them
...and since it hasn't been a profit center for MS, they're killing two
birds with one stone.

William