[AccessD] MS Accounting discontinued

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Nov 3 10:46:21 CST 2009

PeachTree was a fairly serious accounting program at one time (when I
last looked at it), which meant it wasn't designed for someone who
didn't understand accounting.  I don't know where it's gone, but
programs like QuickBooks are intended to  work for non-accountants, so
the accountants are stuck with it.

Charlotte Foust