[AccessD] Cyrillic to English character translation

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Fri Nov 6 11:32:38 CST 2009

Hi Edward,

I have sent you a private test message.
Yes, "Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code" by Martin Fawler
is a "must read" classic.

I have only two C# books, which I'm trying to read from time to time (no
time to read).

1) Effective C#: 50 Specific Ways to Improve Your C#
By Bill Wagner

2) C# 3.0 in a Nutshell, 3rd Edition
by Joseph Albahari and Ben Albahari

There should be C# 4.0 editions to appear soon - better use them.

You can get (at least) C# 2008 Express (and soon C#2010 Express) - they are
free.

<<<
My friend likes to be tricky.  But is most likely due
 too how his mind works, as opposed to ill intent.

Yes, I see - been there, done that, still doing it that way sometimes (not
easy to escape "tricky coding habit") but the fact is that writing simple
clean code is more complex business than writing "tricky code", and clean
simple code is better from many points of view...

<<<
It seems my private message didn't make it to you.

And your private message to me hasn't arrived.

Edward, I have got your private message, and I answered within one hour.
Have a look at your e-mail box - it could have been moved to spam(?).

Thank you.

--
Shamil