[AccessD] Reorder Level

Hollis, Virginia hollisvj at pgdp.usec.com
Thu Nov 12 09:24:57 CST 2009

This only happens when the item is overstocked. If the OnHand + OnOrder
total exceeds the Reorder Level.

****

Sorry - by "not show" - in the OnCurrent I have a text box (txtReorder)

that shows only if the item is below reorder level. It shows the amount

it is below level from the txtReorderAmt.

="Item  is " & [txtReorderAmt] & " units below minimum level"

If the txtReorderAmt is 0. Then the message in txtReorder "Item is 0

units below minimum level. I don't want the txtReorder message to show

at all if it is 0.

OnCurrent:

If Not IsNull(Me!ReorderLevel.Value) Then 'There is a reorder level

entered

       ReorderLevel = Me!ReorderLevel.Value 'Show the value of the

reorder level entered

If txtReorderAmt > 0 Then 'Reorder level is below.

Me!ReorderLevel.ForeColor = lngRed 'reorder level is red

       Me.txtReorder.Visible = True 'Show reorder label

   Else

            Me!ReorderLevel.ForeColor = lngBlack 'Reorder level is not

low, reorder level is black

            Me.txtReorder.Visible = False 'No order label.

    End If

 End If

I'm not sure what you mean by "not show"

You can use conditional formatting to hide it, or you can put an

double quote instead of a zero (but that would require a change in

your OnCurrentEvent code).

=IIf(([txtOnHand]+[txtOnOrder])<[ReorderLevel],[ReorderLevel]-([txtOnHan

d]+[txtOnOrder]),"")

You can also make it not visible in the OnCurrent event.

Also, I spelled parenthesis incorrectly :)