[AccessD] Several Questions regarding versions

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 10:13:09 CST 2009

Thanks. That explains it. Incidentally, this code is from a wizard-builder
that I found on the net. It looks pretty nice. Years back there was a wizard
builder for Access 2000 but it allowed only one wizard per app, which was a
pretty serious limitation. This one gets around that problem nicely. Its
heart is a class called clsWizard and an associated form you use to plant
your subforms on each page. Then to execute a given wizard within your app,
you call RunWizard wisName. The only thing is, you need to create all the
subforms before building the wizard, which only makes sense.

I forget where I got this wizard builder but I found it with Google, so it
must be readily available. The guy who built it is on the Access development
team.

Anyway, thanks for clearing up the bang thing.