[AccessD] Access/SQL

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Fri Nov 13 11:40:11 CST 2009

Doug --

.NET development made by experienced developers is as RAD as MS Access or
even "RAD-der"...
AFAIK experienced .NET developers are usually fluent with SQL - MS Access or
MS SQL backends - and they have so many ways to communicate with backend to
select from, which Access developers never had...

One of the huge advantages for .NET apps is that starting from simple
WinForm apps or console utilities you can scale your apps almost endlessly
(horizontally, vertically, "diagonally"....) using the same code base: there
will be no way/it will be very expensive to do that if you start with MS
Access frontend.

--
Shamil