[AccessD] Access/SQL

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Fri Nov 13 12:01:27 CST 2009

John,

<<  For simple apps Access is da bomb, but for complex requirements that
include file parsing, directory watching, FTP, and so forth Access hits a
wall.>>

  Hum...I don't know about that...I haven't found anything to date I have
not been able to accomplish fairly easily and I do quite a bit of that
stuff.

<<And yea, yea, third party controls (see what the author says about them
and apply to Access third
party as well).>>

  True and even worse with Access as most 3rd party controls are not even
supported.  This is probably the biggest downfall of Access outside of VBA
references.

Jim.