[AccessD] Access/SQL

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Nov 14 06:29:16 CST 2009

This discussion is getting funnier and funnier.

Single threading is a huge wall.  Shelling is not running native code it is running expernal
applications, which is a "third party control" with all that entails.

I am not claiming that Access is useless, I am claiming that it is not even in the same league with
.Net in terms of programming power.  Whether you can make it do everything you want it to do by
scrambling around shelling applications is irrelevant to me, though entirely relevant to you.