[AccessD] Access/SQL

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Sat Nov 14 11:13:39 CST 2009

Visual Studio's flexibility, hugeness and the monolithic nature of the
dot-net libraries allow it to build operating systems. And therein lies the
problem: we are building BUSINESS applications.
Big difference.
I imagine if you use Visual Studio and dot-net every day for 12 hours/day
for a couple of years,
you can finally QUICKLY build business apps.