[AccessD] Access/SQL

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Sat Nov 14 15:33:24 CST 2009

This will change with Visual Studio 10.  In this version VB.Net and C# will
have identical functionality.  MS call this 'equalization'.  It never made
sense to have to programming languages that were 'almost' the same.

Mark - you should select a language on how which one makes you (or your
customer or your company) the most money.  Not because something is 'more
elegant'.  This sounds like the PC vs. Mac argument.

I know I'm picking on you, but I get quickly frustrated with arguments over
which choice to make when the selection criteria are not based on something
concrete.

Dan