[AccessD] SPAM-LOW: Replace multiple spaces with a single space

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Nov 16 15:41:36 CST 2009

You missed the whole point of the article.  The prupose of the method is to use the
efficiency of Set based operations.

<quote>
The truth is that you don't need the RBAR of a User Defined Function at all.
This article explains the "puzzle solving" behind a common set based method
Remember the goal is to convert all of those sets of spaces to just a single space without
the use of RBAR even if the RBAR is through the simple use of a UDF.
"RBAR" is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for "Row-By-Agonizing-Row".
</unquote>

--
Stuart