[AccessD] Loss leader (or just plain loss)

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Nov 21 11:47:27 CST 2009

A friend has approached me about building an application for a small chain of stores to manage
inventory.  "Very simple".  I haven't yet talked to her about the requirements.  She did say they
were quoted (and rejected) a bid of $4000 to do the job.

If I am going to do this at all it will have to be very quick and dirty, and would be just to help a
friend.

Is Access 2007 runtime stable?  Easy or difficult to use / install / implement on site?