[AccessD] Loss leader (or just plain loss)

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Nov 21 12:09:29 CST 2009

I'd recommend 2003.  I have a fairly complex docketing system developed for
a patent attorney which is maintained in 2003 but he runs in 2007 on some
boxes.  If there are problems it's on the 2007 machines.  Maybe if I
switched it over entirely to 2007 those problems might go away.  But the IDE
in 2007 is so difficult, I won't do it (fortunately it's not a deal breaker
for the client).

As far as runtime - I use Wise/Sagekey for 2003 apps and it works
flawlessly.  If it's going to be runtime, it doesn't matter to them which
version, yes?

Rocky