[AccessD] Loss leader (or just plain loss)

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Sat Nov 21 13:15:41 CST 2009

John,

I have a few applications running under Access 2007 Runtime, and have found
it excellent.

It is extremely easy to install.  It's just a free download from Microsoft,
double-click, shazam.  The only tricky bit is setting up the folder where
your app will go as a Trusted Location.  This is done either via a registry
edit, or else running a little utility available from
http://www.accessribbon.de/en/

Only time I would not recommend this is if the computers also have another
version of Access installed (and used) - but that sounds unlikely.

Regards
Steve