[AccessD] Printing in Colour

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Thu Nov 26 11:04:29 CST 2009

Hey All
This is new to me but some of my reports, display colour in the preview
mode but only print black and white, whereas others are fine, they
display and print in colour. Checked the printer properties and for the
problem reports  it says greyscale.  The only thing I can think of is
these reports originated in Access 2002 and have been converted to
Access 2003. Any suggestions on how to get my colours back? and please
don't recommend buying a pack of crayons.

Thanks