[AccessD] Access 2007 - Report Detail On Format Event

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Oct 1 08:56:24 CDT 2009

Just for fun, try a breakpoint for a MsgBox in the OnPrint event - see if
that's firing.  Can you move the app to 2003 and test it there to see if
it's related to 2007 or it's this particular report?  Is there another
report in the app that you could put a break point into the OnFormat event
of that detail section to see if it's related to that particular report or
the whole db?

Rocky