[AccessD] Invalid Password

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Wed Oct 7 07:57:54 CDT 2009

Max - you're not using the AutoFEUpdate program written by Tony Toews ?
http://www.autofeupdater.com/
It's really a great tool, and only creates a new local copy of the FE when
the server version is newer.
Check it out.

> Each time the users boots up the batch file goes and gets a
> copy from the server and places it into their own PC area.
> There is also a shortcut icon on their desktop so that they
> can bring over the latest version whenever they want.
>
> Worked for years now. 2/3 times a day you hear me shouting
> "Latest version on the sever if anybody is waiting for a fix"
- those interested come out of the FE and click on the "go > fetch" icon and
then click on the normal icon to enter the FE.