[AccessD] Invalid Password

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 01:10:13 CDT 2009

Yes, but Mark, if that was a problem I would merely test for the
lastmodified flag using plain old params in the xcopy.  But its not a
problem. Everybody gets a  fresh  version at log on which  takes, typically
15 seconds as part of the boot up - users don't even notice  it.

Horses for courses. This one is not for me, but thanks anyway.

Max