[AccessD] SPAM-LOW: Re: Invalid Password

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Oct 8 14:53:30 CDT 2009

Again, I quite agree.  This isn't generally something they are doing every five minutes.  I have
little sympathy if a user cannot wait 10-15 seconds for an app to open.

That is certainly in line with every other app out there and is much more critical than 90% of the
apps they running.

I have even less sympathy when the wait is because the company decides that old PCs purchased off of
EBAY are a good way to save money (yes, I have encountered this).