[AccessD] It's About Time I Learned This

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Oct 8 15:42:47 CDT 2009

Dear List:

When I have a query that is the source of a form, report or recordset that
needs to have criteria of parameters, I always go to the SQL view of the
query, copy out the code, paste it into the CBF, and add the parameters
there - values from a text box or combo box, etc.  Always done it that way.

But I think there's a way to do modify a stored query in code using the
querydef.  Pretty basic Access stuff, I think, but I've never learned it.
Can someone point me to a tutorial or primer or help screen explaining this?

MTIA

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334