[AccessD] Insert Into 101

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Oct 12 02:29:37 CDT 2009

Hi Darryl

Looping and adding is the method - running multiple SQL executes is very slow. But replace ADO with DAO to speed it up.

/gustav

>>> Darryl.Collins at anz.com 12-10-2009 07:29 >>>

Hah! Thanks Darren,

This is the process I currently have in place right now :) I have even
written a function to feed the parameters into the function so I can use
this code on just about anything.

Yeah, it works fine and fast enough (I am usually only moving a few
dozen records) but it seems to be awfully cumbersome and over
engineered.  I was hoping for something a bit slimer and sexier... But
hey, if that is the only way I will stick with it. :)

Cheers
Darryl.