[AccessD] A momentary lapse of reason: Part II

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Oct 15 10:48:14 CDT 2009

Hi John

Exactly, without ALL, but if ALL is included it returns - well - all records.
I think the filter is the culprit - try to imagine how much Between "2009-ap04" And  "2009-ap09" excludes? Any other month in fact.

/gustav

>>> jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com 15-10-2009 17:30 >>>
But doesn't the union dedupe (DISTINCT) while it is at it?  Thus if he has duplicate information in
the two tables he would end up with less than the total of both tables.