[AccessD] Access FE --> VB: Conversion/Rewrite Time?

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Sat Oct 17 09:40:39 CDT 2009

Hi Mark,

What I'm working on is my system, modified for one of my customers.  They are willing to pay me, but definitely not at the full amount it would be.  So, my ROI is just getting up the learning curve of a new VB.Net developer.  Since I've been programming Access for > 10 years, it definitely doable.

Once my customer has a VB/SQL Server app, then it can be used by their sister companies as well, which leads to more work for me, and good stuff for them!

Thanks!
Dan