[AccessD] Access 2007 Question

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Oct 26 13:50:45 CDT 2009

Typed variables, requiring variables to be dimmed prior to use, looping structures, case statements,
returning values from functions, passing variables by value / reference, collections, classes,
modules, libraries...

Uhh... a real programming language?  Obviously they don't call them Macros for nothing.

I see this probably allowing power users to do more, make more of a mess that has to be cleaned up
by the consultant hired to clean up messes.  This means more consulting work, more hours of cleanup.