[AccessD] Access2007 Question

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Mon Oct 26 16:20:34 CDT 2009

Hey Jim

That's true, but what also works into that is the type of application
that you need to develop.
---------------------------------
Other than dealing with the Fortune 500 companies (which are out of my league). I have not to date had any complaints.

But my objection is that as a true development tool, little improvement is being made and we
are going backwards in several ways.
Yes I too, as a developer have complained that MS is letting a "cash cow" lie.  They have totally given up on the developer.  But again with Access (version whatever) I will use the tools I have available to develop my project (currently Access 2003).  I may be a dinosaur slowly  fading into the background, but I will not give up.

But things like calling the windows API, using collections, etc would get thrown out
the window.
This is where this group truly amazes me, they always find ways to work around it.

Jim this is not a critique of your comments, just one those
"If I could be an Oscar Meyer Weiner"  moments.