[AccessD] Access 2007 Question

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Mon Oct 26 20:38:58 CDT 2009

> Having the ability to make the software sing and dance with
> VBA is where most the values lies IMHO.

Of course Darryl, and this is so OBVIOUS.
Can you imagine the advantage we'd have if we could code in Access/VBA,
and then press a button to DEPLOY to the 'net as a web app ?
Suddenly, ASP.NET developers would go hungry.

And this post has most likely not received much response from this group
because many of these folks are on "NDA" with Access 2010.
There have been many "previews" of Office 2010 on the 'net and other
publications like eWeek, etc.
I've read them all. However, NONE have even made a mention of Access 2010.
Not one.
That tells me MSFT is "up" to something with this release.
I can see the missive from BG now: Anyone who squawks, gets "shot".