[AccessD] MS Accounting discontinued

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Oct 31 17:48:35 CDT 2009

Hi Mark

We did. A time billing and financial system highly specialized and targeted at advertising agencies, consultancy, and TV/movie production. But for the last five/seven years or so we have only done maintenance - the new version will be in .Net.
It's not a boxed product. We only supply it as part of a turnkey solution - where we can establish full accounting for such clients in two days if needed.

/gustav

>>> marksimms at verizon.net 31-10-2009 23:11 >>>
Did anyone attempt to build a generalized accounting system based on Access
?
I am sure there were several niche-specific ones created.