[AccessD] XML

Eric Barro ebarro at roadrunner.com
Thu Sep 3 09:17:12 CDT 2009

John,

It doesn't really seem plausible that XML is the main motivation for keeping
hard drive sales up. Movies and music files make up the majority of what's
stored in hard drives nowadays. :)

But yeah I do agree that XML is not an efficient data store. Yet it's the
format of choice when it comes to moving data over the web especially when
we're talking about web services.

Eric