[AccessD] ADODB recordset problem

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 12:53:06 CDT 2009

Sounds like a great idea, but I have no idea how to implement it. But I'll
do some reading and see what I can come up with.
Before I go down that road, though, is it possible to do a Union on a
non-updatable query? If so, I could leave most of the code as is, do a union
and then test how many rows there are in the recordset. If the count is 1,
it means that the query returned no rows. If the count is >1, then I step
around the unioned row.

Thanks for your input.
A.