[AccessD] ADODB recordset problem

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 13:06:09 CDT 2009

Since the code involved has to write to a table in a Word document, I'm now
thinking that trying to append a row to the recordset is pointless, and that
instead I ought to check if the recordset is empty, and if so then update
the bookmarks in the Word document directly. This is beginning to seem
simpler than trying to add a row to the recordset.
A.