[AccessD] Crosstab Query - Additional Parameter - Resolved

RANDALL R ANTHONY RRANTHON at sentara.com
Fri Sep 11 14:36:29 CDT 2009

Thanks Arthur.  I took the simplest way out, cloned the queries and added the parameters I needed, then when the report opens,
just open a query that has that parameter selected.   Much ado about nothing I'm afraid.

Thanks again, everyone!

>>> On 9/11/2009 at 3:25 PM, in message <29f585dd0909111225t23a3c6b6nf694a45fb9c4d01b at mail.gmail.com>, Arthur Fuller <fuller.artful at gmail.com> wrote:
The simplest way to handle this sort of thing (AFAIK) is to create a query
that wraps the crosstab query and to place the parameters in that query. I
have done this dozens of times and it works very well. The first query
requests the parms and then invokes the crosstab query.
A.