[AccessD] Winfax Pro and Access

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sun Sep 13 16:42:44 CDT 2009

If it ain't' broke...

Think Vista and Office 2007.

Rocky

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Steve Erbach
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2009 1:59 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Winfax Pro and Access

Rocky,
"Quaint" is right.  But the guy has been a very loyal customer even though
I've whined continually for years to get him to upgrade his business
software from DOS to Windows.  I've gotten little bits converted...but he's
quite facile with Paradox for DOS queries and some of its programming...and
he ain't a gonna change.

Steve Erbach