[AccessD] Export from Access to Excel

A.D.Tejpal adtp at airtelmail.in
Wed Sep 16 23:53:42 CDT 2009

Arthur,

    Two of my sample db's mentioned below, might be of interest to you:

    (a) ExportAccessToExcelMultiSheets
    (b) ExportAccessToExcelAsPivotTable

    Both samples (in Access 2000 file format) are available at Rogers Access Library. Link:
http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=45

    Sample (a) uses web browser control for displaying destination excel workbook, enabling the user to manually select the starting cell for exported data block. It uses a specimen .xls file as template (optional).

    Sample (b), is not restricted to pivot tables alone and might be found more convenient if you do not wish to install & register a web browser control. It uses .xlt file as template (optional).

    Note: In both samples, use of template excel file is optional.

Best wishes,
A.D. Tejpal