[AccessD] FW: Converting Access to SQL Server

Fred Hooper fahooper at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 10:50:11 CDT 2009

Hi Gustav,

I've looked through it and I agree with your comments.
In looking through the few entries in their forum they seem responsive.
I also noted that they do a free conversion assessment, and even convert an
app (for a "nominal charge") if you wish.
My hope was that someone had tried it, but I knew that was unlikely as I
haven't heard it mentioned here.
I'm interested. Now I need a *reason* to convert (e.g. a customer request).

Thanks,
Fred