[AccessD] FW: Converting Access to SQL Server

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Thu Sep 17 11:56:09 CDT 2009

Beware, John - one thing is to convert your own MS Access databases/programs
using (others) automation tools - and quite opposite thing is to convert
*others* MS Access databases/programs - the fact is that such others
databases/programs are very often a real mess - cleaning-up others mess
should be very well paid job. Ask them full quote for the whole conversion
project, and do not let them to be paid (by their customer) immediately
after their tool will do its "dirty" work, and you'll be left(faced) with
manual conversion work - you both should be paid only when the whole
conversion project will be successfully completed. Or paid in clearly
defined installments. Beware.

-- Shamil