[AccessD] Computer prose

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 17:27:28 CDT 2009

Actually, I think that ought to be 2B | !2B, shouldn't it? The + sign
indicates addition or concatenation, and we need an OR.
This is a little bit OT, but since we're on the topic of poetry, I think
that "A Martian Sends a Postcard Home" is one of the greatest poems of the
20th century. You can Google it and download the poem. There are
explanations of what it means but it's more fun to work it out yourself than
to read the explanations. A challenge: figure out what it's about without
looking at the references and explanations. I'll even provide a hint -- a
Caxton is a printing press.
Arthur