[AccessD] Update or CancelUpdate Without Addnew or Edit

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Sep 21 15:58:44 CDT 2009

"invisiblize"

Ouch!  What an abomination.  :-)

I thought at first that you had made that word up, but google gives thousands of hits for it
and its variants invisibilize, invisiblise and invisibilise.   Fortunately, there are no results
when you include "define:"  - so at least it looks as though no dictionary has picked it up yet.

Personally I just "hide"  forms.  :-)

--
Stuart