[AccessD] Update or CancelUpdate Without Addnew or Edit

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Sep 21 15:56:56 CDT 2009

Max, you obviously haven't followed the JIT loading threads we've had
over the years.  Tabs don't load anything you have instantiated.  When I
built tab forms in Access, they didn't load anything on a page until
that page got the focus.  The overhead of loading all tabs is enormous,
but why make extra work for yourself showing and hiding stuff with
"buttons" on a single parent form and generally reinventing the wheel?

Charlotte Foust