[AccessD] how to unscribe?

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 12:34:57 CDT 2009

Nope.  No e-mail address you can send to unsubscribe. You have to go
through the website or we have to get the list administrator involved
and he is a busy man and so is a last resort.

There is a box next to a button that says "UNSUBSCRIBE OR EDIT
OPTIONS" You put your e-mail address in that box and click the
button.I see people unsubscribing every day so it definately does
work. When you click the button another screen will come up where you
have a button to click on "unsubscribe". Clicking THAT button will
send you a confirmation message with a link that when you clickon it
will remove you from the list.

Or if you really are just temporarly not wanting mail you can do an
edit options and change yourself to NO MAIL which will cause you to no
longer receive mail until you set that option back off again.

GK