[AccessD] FileMaker Pro

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Sep 23 18:52:36 CDT 2009

I had to deal with it years ago, Rocky, so my information is out of
date.  That said, I've never seen a decent database built in FileMaker.
Mac people have always found it "intuitive" and the PC people I've know
always found it a nightmare, especially when trying to move data back
and forth.  They used to let you download and install a trial version of
the thing, so that might be your best bet.  I did that a few years back
out of curiosity and couldn't get rid of it fast enough!  I can't recall
if it even had a scripting language but I believe it did have macros.

Charlotte Foust