[AccessD] Automated emails from Access requiring validation for each email

David Gould david at valhalla.conclavecreations.com
Fri Sep 25 02:09:25 CDT 2009

I have a module that sends emails to every student that meets certain
criteria. It cycles through the recordset and sends an email with an
attached report (RTF format) to the student. I am using DoCmd.SendObject and
everything works perfectly except that someone has to sit at the computer,
wait until the email is about to be sent and then click on "Allow".

Is there a way to safely automate the sending of the emails (we are using
Access 2007 and Outlook 2007) so they don't require a babysitter?

TIA

David Gould