[AccessD] Access to Web

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 06:06:32 CDT 2009

Hi Larry,
I dont want to have to get into a learning curve for new development
platforms as I am too involved in other stuff at the moment.  I was
rather hoping for a one-click answer.  You know how you can open a
report etc in Access and then in the Tools/Office Links you can
Publish With Word, or Analyze with Excel.  Something along those
lines.
I suppose I could try DAP but I struggled with that last time I looked at it.

thanks
max

On 25/09/2009, Lawrence Mrazek <lmrazek at lcm-res.com> wrote:
> Hi Max:
>
> Have you considered ASP or ASP.NET for this purpose?
>
> Larry Mrazek
> ph. 314-432-5886
> lmrazek at lcm-res.com
> http://www.lcm-res.com