[AccessD] Toolbars...

Bobby Heid bheid at sc.rr.com
Wed Apr 7 14:24:37 CDT 2010

Hi all,

There is a guy that I help out sometimes with his Access 97 app.  The app
has several custom toolbars in it that are shown/hidden at different times.
He distributes this app via an MDE with the runtime.  He uses Sage for the
install stuff.

The issue is, he gets sporadic reports from users that sometimes the
standard toolbar may display twice in the toolbar area.  He has not been
able to replicate it on his system.  I have never seen this behavior in the
app either.  My initial theory is that the user may have Access installed on
their system and had been playing around with the toolbars.

Has anyone else seen this behavior and know how to correct it?

Thanks,

Bobby